Bugshut for Steel Rollup Door
Stop Bugs before They Invade
No more post-contaminant cleanup in your facility! Our specially-designed brush of the Bugshut Rollup Door Sweep seals gaps around the floor and door frames and prevents unwanted pests and dust from entering your facility, without obstructing the opening and closing of the shutters and doors.
- With built-in flexibility, the brush holder reduces damage and wear to the brush caused by the repetitive opening and closing of the door
- High level of density created by its 2 layers of bristles offers airtight sealing for top-tier pest control results
- The base of the bristles is cut at an angle to reduce seal openings
- No need to change the whole unit – the brush part is replaceable for cost effectiveness
Features and Specifications
5 Reasons to Choose the Bugshut Door Sweep
1. Proven Superior Effectiveness *based on in-house testing
How Contaminant (Fruit Flies) Exclusion Test was performed: In our testing, 20 fruit flies were released into a sealed plastic case measuring W: 8.6″, L: 13″, and H: 6″. The case was divided by a plate placed against the floor of the case with a 0.07″ gap, and a banana was placed on the other side of the plate.
In the first test where the case was divided only by the plate, 10 flies were able to reach the feed banana. In the second test, we used the Bugshut Door Sweep to seal the 0.07” gap under the plate, and NO flies were able to reach the bait banana.
2. Seamless Joints
2 rows bristle + seamless joint sections for superb sealing.
For easy maintenance, you can replace the brushes without taking off the frame.
3. Specially-Designed Brush Holder for Sheet Shutters
By reducing resistance on the brush when opening and closing the shutters, our specially-constructed brush holder allows the unit to be used with sheet shutters as well. We performed a durability test on Bugshut Door Sweep by opening and closing the shutter with Bugshut attached 10,000 times, and it showed very little deterioration of the sheet and brush.
*based on in-house testing
4. 1-Year Product Warranty
5. Full Track Record of Successful Use
Since its sales launch in 2000, over 16,000 of Bugshut Door Sweeps have been put into use by major companies in Japan across a wide range of industries including food processing, manufacturing, service, IT, distribution, public utilities and more. Bugshut has received excellent product reviews by the companies who have adopted it.
Brush and Holder Sets (Screws not included)
- Brush needs to replaced when worn out.
- Signs it’s time to replace: the bristles of the brush do not align properly and start to splay open when they are old and worn.